Tuesday, July 26, 2005

He loves me...he loves me not...

Why is it that when you are in a relationship you tend to lose sight of who you are? You stop doing the things you enjoy..and kind of turn into a facade of who you choose to be at the time?

Why is it that we wait for someone to give us flowers? We wait for someone to decorate our own soul...

I have learned that kisses aren't contracts...and presents represent no promises. With every goodbye I learn and I learn...and I go right back out and wait for someone to give me flowers and decorate my soul...

Tomorrow, I am gonna buy me a gorgeous rose...and decorate my own soul...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ace of Spades said...

AAAAAAAAhhhh. You know that is true. We always seem to put ourselves on hold to make the one we are with happy. We put thier dreams before ours because we want to make them happy. It's not a bad thing though, we just want to see the one we are with happier then ourselves. I would rather the one I'm with fullfill thier dreams before mine because that makes me happy, and it's like a part of me helped them get there and that just puts a smile on my heart.

But I love who I'm with, and who I am when I'm happy with the one I am with. She makes me a better person everyday. And our dreams will come true someday. We will both see to that. You just can't quit living when you get with somebody, or why have anybody if you do?

I got woken up by a rose tickling my face. What a suprise, never had that happen in my whole life till yesterday morning. It was so sweet.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home